Clubbix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 1

+2
KeiRin
mayonakaookami
6 posters

Go down

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 1 Empty 23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 1

Post by mayonakaookami Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Hmm..since the topic is base on the number 23,so I think it will be a long fic,or..short? Lol... oh well,hmm..hope u like the story nee,and I am so sorry for grammar errors because I know I will make many of them. And also,dun forget comments are very too much welcome to me. Very Happy

PS-this is my own idea,I dun copy it from others,if my plot has the same with other stories,I am sorry.

---

That was the day the first time I met such a weird creature...she was not a human,she didn't had any soul either but you guys would be wondering,why I do even meet such a living creature with soul? What kind of creature is it? She said he was no other than a shinigami,which also known as the death god who took people's lives. And who knows,she became visiting me more often,and I am only the one who could see her! It was weird,of course... But knowing that your lives only have a 23 days left,what will you do if you were me?
---

The sun was attacking me. That was the only sentence I could currently think of. Each and every page of the book I flip,I tried my best to make myself comfortable under the hot burning sun. I starred at the courtyard in front of me,those boys were running around,chasing their soccer balls and smiles were shown on their faces. I keep on looking at them without even blinking,I was like an idiot,you could imagine that.But then,no matter how I wish to play,I couldn't and I wasn't allowed to. I shook my head,trying to focus on my book again,as I flip the book's pages,I could feel someone was looking at me from the back,I turned back but found no one there. Maybe I was imaginating...I sighed,how could an Inoo Kei imagined at this time of day? How stupid I am! Feeling bored and realized that the book couldn't entertain me,I lied down on the bench I was sitting down,I gazed up at the sky with my hand up towards the sky,I framed the sky. If the sky were wide enough to make someone free,why couldn't someone just gave the freedom to me?

Ai wo sagashite tabi wo suru hikari wa
Mune ni egaku mirai e tsuzuiteku darou
Tamerau tobira wo aketa nara
Atarashii ashita e to arukidaseru

"What is it?" It was no other than my annoying brother,Nozawa Yuki. "Where are you?" his voice ache my ear. "None of your bussiness." I replied coldly. "Geezz...bro,get a life! I am just telling you,kaasan is looking for you." Click. I hung up immediately. I picked up my guitar and walked out from the building which was called Kasugano Gakuen.
---

"Hey,miss,that is the boy you are talking about,right?"
"Yea,it is him. Why Rima wanted me to take his life away nee?"
"Well,miss.I couldn't answer your questio but as a death god,you have to do what you are told to."
"Shut up,Mormo.I know that."

---

"Tadaima..." Kei said as he stepped into the house. Kei could guess his step-brother was there already. Nozawa was not Kei's blood related brother [or whatever you call that,lol], his father left the family and had another woman whose child was Nozawa. Kei doesn't hates Nozawa,but he just doesn't wants Nozawa to be around him,it was annoying,Kei prefers to be alone much. "Hello,bro." Nozawa smiled as he looked up to Kei then looked down at his PSP again. "You said mom was searching for me,where was she?" Kei asked while opening the fridge. "Oh too bad you are late. Mom said she gonna go abroad for work,she didn't told you because she was hurrying up just now and she left a note there." Nozawa said as he pointed above the TV. "Why does she has to leave it here?" Kei thought. "Oh and don't call her MOM.You have your own mother already.And will you be staying here?" Kei frowned. "Maybe,but not for too long." Nozawa shrugs. "Good,enter fast,leave fast." kei smirked.

Kei bumped onto his bed as he entered his room at once. He sighed. He was bored. Boredom always kills him slowly.
"Hello!" Kei woke up from the bed as soon as he heard a voice. To his surprise,a girl wearing a suit that looks like jacket,black coloured with a bear hood at the back,and also with a cat on her shoulder was smiling towards him.
"Who the heck are you?" Kei asked,surprise. He was too surprise that his face turned pale.
"I am.."
"Sshh! You are not suppose to tell him your name." the cat said to the girl.
"Your cat..talks?" Kei was surprise even more.
"Yea.Why?" she asked innocently while sitting on Kei's laptop's chair and hugging her knee [L Lawliet's style,lol]
"Are you a witch or something?"
"No! I am not.You are so rude,huh? Human?"
"Human? You mean you are not?" Kei pointed at her.
"Nu-uh.." she shooks her head.
"EH? Then where do you come from?" Kei asked again.
"From...there." she pointed at Kei's geography book. Kei's jaw dropped immediately.

So..how was it? I think it was lame though well,just wanna give a short briefing *lol* I dedicated this fic to ryuki_yamkei190310 and Kei_mine23,I know they r an Inoo fans haha and also to other Inoo fans ^^
Tell me if u wnt to read the next ch.
mayonakaookami
mayonakaookami
Tomodachi
Tomodachi

Location : Somewhere in a place where darkness rulez...hahaha...

http://rei-yamamoto.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 1 Empty Re: 23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 1

Post by KeiRin Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Wow! A shinigami eh?
it's not lame at all!
continue update ya~
looking forward for more
KeiRin
KeiRin
Admin

http://da-rene-report.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 1 Empty Re: 23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 1

Post by ryuki_yamakei190310^^ Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm

you know i always want you to continue your fics ~~~~
keep going nee , it's really good !! <3 <3 <3
ryuki_yamakei190310^^
ryuki_yamakei190310^^
Aite
Aite

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyAi_YR Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 am

a cute shinigami?
Inoo so cold in this fic
SkyAi_YR
SkyAi_YR
Tomodachi
Tomodachi

http://skyai-yr.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mayonakaookami Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:52 pm

Minna-san! Domoarigato nee~ hope u keep on reading this

SkyAi_YR: You will know why he is cold hihi...
mayonakaookami
mayonakaookami
Tomodachi
Tomodachi

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiMine23 Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm

hontou ni sugoi!!!!!!
kei and nozawa are step brothers ne..kawaiii..
and haha..i kinda know why he acted cold..
i got few guesses ne....
goood job ne rei..i really like it...hehe..
it started awesomely....
yosha..i really like the number 23..
and haha...L style ne...sugoi!!!
cant wait to read the next chap....

* sorry for the late comment and i know im suppose to be on hiatus..hahah*
KeiMine23
KeiMine23
Ministry of Johnny

Location : In front of my Comp while drooling over INOO KEI's pics!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mayonakaookami Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Kei_mine23: haha no prob. thx for the comments
mayonakaookami
mayonakaookami
Tomodachi
Tomodachi

Back to top Go down

Post by snow_pink Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:50 pm

KYA!!..Such a good fic..update ne....^^
snow_pink
snow_pink
Admin

http://eemir-eera.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down