Clubbix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 2

3 posters

Go down

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 2 Empty 23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 2

Post by mayonakaookami Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:52 pm

|part 2|-weird creature

Wait a minute...did she just said THERE? THERE as in from my geography book?

"Oi! Close your jaw already,will you!?" she asked Kei as she threw Kei an apple. Apple? Kei thought. "Where on earth did she got this apple from?" Kei still inside his mind,thinking very hardly where and how did this girl in front of him came.
"Get out of my house now,you weird creature." Kei said as he fold his arm and glared at her.
"Can't you be more polite to a guest?" she jumped off from the chair and stand in front of Kei,their eyes were glaring at each other.
"Should I? I don't even think you are a human." Kei examined the girl from her leg up to her head.
"Yes,so what if I am not a human? Have you ever heard of shinigami?" she frowned.
"Miss,you are not suppose to tell him you are a shinigami." her pet cat talks.
"And you better shut up,cat." Kei pointed at the cat.
"Hey! Don't be so rude or else,we will take your life now." The cat fly towards Kei,she showed her long sharp pointed nails that went out from her paw to Kei.
"Like you can even kill me. I will be the one who will kill you first." Kei pushed the cat away,making the cat fall down to the ground.
"Ouch~! Maki~ You should take her life sooner~!" the cat whined as she jumped to the girl's shoulder again.
"Inoo Kei. 16 years old. Currently studying in Meiwa High. Suffering from a heart disease called huntington's disease." she flashed an evil smile.
"How did you--"
"I had researched about you. Everything about you. Your parents divorce 2 years ago. Your father married another woman with a son named Nozawa Yuki. Your mother--"
"STOP! Stop all of these now! You are making me sick! Who are you and what the heck are you!?" Kei was furious.
"My name is Maki. I am a shinigami.And my cat here is Mormo."
"Miss,is it okay for you to say your name? You can be scolded by Miss Rima later." the cat whispered. But Maki didn't care. Her eyes and Kei's were fighting with each other.
"Why does a shinigami in my house,right here,in my room,right now!?" Kei stomp the ground. Maki kept quiet.
"Answer me,you black weird creature!" Kei was frustated.
"23 days left..."
"What?"
"I give you 23 days left to do whatever you want in this world. When your time was finish,I will be back..." and then Maki vanished in a blinking of an eye.
"23 days left? I don't even need 23 days left to waste my life." Kei grumbled.

As Maki sits on the tree branch near the park,she gazed up at the sky for such a long time.
"Miss,let's get back now. Miss Rima is probably searching for you." Mormo said as she rested herself on Maki's head.
"Mormo,is it good to be a human?" Maki's question made Mormo puzzled.
"A human? Why do you even ask that?" Mormo face her master.
"I was just wondering why that guy was wasting his life all this time with unnecessary activities...I mean,23 days left he had to survive,but why--"
"Miss,you won't understand a human's feeling,neither do I. Let's just take his life after 23 days." Mormo patted her master's shoulder.

A/N
Sorry for the late update
comments are love
mayonakaookami
mayonakaookami
Tomodachi
Tomodachi

Location : Somewhere in a place where darkness rulez...hahaha...

http://rei-yamamoto.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 2 Empty Re: 23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 2

Post by ryuki_yamakei190310^^ Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:06 am

kei's gonna die ??

yabaii yabaiii lol ~~

update ^^ haha
ryuki_yamakei190310^^
ryuki_yamakei190310^^
Aite
Aite

Back to top Go down

23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 2 Empty Re: 23 days left... [An Inoo Kei fic]-part 2

Post by KeiMine23 Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:23 am

ehh??!! KEi is suffering a heart disease??
waaaaaaaaaaaa....hontou ni sad..
and haha..kei is very cold..sugoi na
and after 23 days.....
he is a goner...yabaiiii~~~~
yaa..nice one Rei..
i like it...cant wait for the next chap~~
KeiMine23
KeiMine23
Ministry of Johnny

Location : In front of my Comp while drooling over INOO KEI's pics!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down