Clubbix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumi in Boy's Kingdom-chapter 2

Go down

Megumi in Boy's Kingdom-chapter 2 Empty Megumi in Boy's Kingdom-chapter 2

Post by sora Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:26 pm

Chapter 2-Fangirl Janai no Imouto

Satoru loves his job.True being idol means he always kept busy,singing in concert,starring in drama,fan service,invited to talk show but at the same time still need to attend all his classes,finishing all his homework,go to any tournament as School karate club captain,making sure he goes to all school committee meeting and still not forgetting to spent time with his siblings especially he's the eldest in family.He's happy with that even thought this means one serious thing:NO ROMANCE RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY GIRL WHATSOEVER.

But that's not the thing he worry about.It's the fact that his only sister,who he adore is actually HATE idol .Yes,she hates them and he couldn't figure out how to change his only sister's opinion.And if she hates idol..

Megumi+idol=hate
Satoru+Megumi=my brother
Satoru=idol
Satoru+idol+Megumi=I hate brother

Satoru groaned .
"Dude,what is it with you."Yuuma taping Satoru's shoulder.

"WHY OH WHY....what have I done in my past life to deserve this"Satoru whined for the 50th time

"I think he miss the limited edition of Gundam again"Shintaro suggest from the corner.He was watching Heisei Family with Taiga .I bet he only want to see if Ryutaro made any mistake to blackmail him.

"Want me to buy them for you?I got friend who know someone who have link to the manufacturer. Starring in Akihabara@DEEP really give you so many benefit I tell you?"Toma start dialed his handphone.Today he got rest from the rehearsal and decide to come visit.

"Toma-san ,I want a this month's Shonen Jump"Yuto who just came in with other Hey! Say! Jump! member shouting.

"I want Hamtaro Dvd collection"Ryutaro added

"Fullmetal Alchemist please."Keito raise his hand .

"Cardcaptor Sakura manga set complete with Clow card"Inoo smile innocently.

Everything suddenly turn into a screeching halt.Everyone stop with whatever they were doing and stare blankly to Inoo.

"What??!!!"Inoo try to defend himself.

"Its not that "Satoru break the awkward silent especially when Inoo was about to turn teary ."My sister..."

The attention turn back to Satoru."Your sister.."

"She hates me"

Yamada smirk.Inoo rolled his eyes.Yuuma shook his head relief.

"So??"

Toma shook his head."It's different from from you guys.Fuji is obsess with "Cool Big Bro" image."

"Huh??!!"

"One main reason you enter Johnny is so that she and the twin looked you as a cool brother,right?"Satoru nodded slowly.

"Sister-complex??!!!"Half of the Johnny's in that room burst into laughter.

But Yuto seems different,his eyes were twinkling.He walk to Satoru and held both his palm ."Fuji,we are the same."

"Yuto-san...."Fuji hold Yuto's palm back with tear of happiness.

"Oh God,two younger-sibling-attention-seeking guy just met their soul mate"shout Hikaru sarcastically.

Yamada drop from sofa clutching his stomach whimpering "My stomach..while cackling non stop.

"Why don't you take them as example,Ryu"Yabu turn to Ryutaro.

"Huh??"Ryutaro still not taking his eyes off the Nintendo DS screen.

"Brotherly love"Yabu grin happily.

Ryutaro frozed.Unexpectedly Shintaro as well.Both of them exchange look.

Shintaro suddenly got up shivering.He retreat out from the room muttering"I ..go..toilet... puke..."

While Ryutaro lay his head on Keito's lap muttering"My head hurts,I think I'm having a fever."

"Good job Yabu"Takaki mocking from his side.

"At least I try"Yabu shrugged.

"Oh shut up Hikaru!!Everyone like magical girls,OK??!!!"

"Anyone want Pokemon limited edition blanket"Toma look up putting his phone aside.

"Me!! Me!!"Yamada jumping enthusiastically making sure he marks his possession on the blanket.

"Hey??!!Who took my Pocky!!"Daiki growl angrily.Taiga walk out that room munching something.

Satoru and Yuto still sit next to each other exchanging story about what to do to impress their siblings.

PRACTISE

Hey Say Jump were preparing for next week Summary and were busy practicing in practice room with other Jr.3 hours of grueling and the lesson over.

"Yo.Fuji,There's kawaii girl waiting in the lobby."a senior shout from the door before left.

Satoru who just finished dance lesson gulp down the last drop his beverage before practically running to the lift.

Some of Johnny's who already done with their practise also got interested .Especially the part "kawaii" and "girl" were mentioned.

"Classmate?"

"Sister?"

"Neighbour?"

"Aunt?"

"Niece?"

"Girlfriend"Everyone turn to the suggestor who turn out to be Takaki.

"Bakaki"Yabu pat his shoulder"FUJI IS NOT A MORON TO BRING SUCH FORBIDDEN PERSON IN JOHNNY!!!!!"

"Why don't we just see her ourselves ."Keito put down his 10000 pages encyclopedia before walk out from the practice room.Everyone exchange looks before darting out trailing behind Keito.

Lobby

Megumi glance around the lobby waiting for any sign of his brother.

"Taku,Doko naa ano otoko."She mutter silently.

She land on the nearest sofa before suddenly someone calling."Megu-chii"

Megumi turn around and saw her brother running toward her.Satoru was sweaty from the lesson and tired looking but still grinning happily.

Megumi stood and embrace his brother before giving him a peck on cheek .

THE BOY'S SIDE(stalking)

"Kiss..."

"On cheek.."

"I want a kiss too.."Hikaru reach out his hand as if this action will grant his wish but instead he got showered with smacks on head.

"Lets get closer.."Yabu signalling all idol-turn-stalker boys to get closer .

"She seems familiar"Keito mumble.

"Artist?"

"Nope.not that.Hnn......."Keito scratch his head.

"AHH!!!!!"Keito suddenly stood straight pointing to the siblings."Megu!!!"

Both siblings turn to Keito.Megumi dropped her jaw and pointing back"Okamoto senpai"

"EHH?!!!"all of them came out from their hiding.

"Know each other??"Satoru stare to Keito and back to Megumi rapidly.

"Chess tournament."Megu wink to his brother before walk to Keito.

"Long time no see.How is it been in middle school?"and surprisingly Keito using his english tongue.

To their surprise Megumi answer back."So,so.Few annoying classmates.But I'm fine"

And more english which non of the stalkers(I mean Idols!!Laughing) understand a thing .

"Uhmm..Guys"Satoru interrupt"Japanese please, those stalker there can't understand a thing you're saying."

"Oh,sorry.Let me introduce to you guys,Fujishima Megumi."Satoru swung an arm to Megumi's shoulder."my sister"

"See.not girlfriend,sister.Who is that idiot saying she's Fuji's girlfriend ?"Takaki grin.

Everyone turn around and yell"YOU."

Satoru turn to Keito"Didn't know you knew my sister."

Keito shrugged "Met in chess tournament few times.She's one heck of a rival"

"Oh by the way,here's your phone.you're so forgetful,Nii-sama"Megumi handing a black Sony Erricson to Satoru.

"Thanks"Satoru snuck the phone into his pocket.

"Ja ne."Megumi turn to walk away.

"Wait!don't you wanna know us"Yuto suddenly marched forward.

Weird.Usually girls scream when they see us.

Megu stopped.Turn around and smirk."Nehh..Not really your fan.And it's not that I don't know who you guys are,Pretty Boys."

"Pu..riii..what???"

"Bishounen"Satoru translate

" Honestly, I despise idol boys.Of course I don't hate you,Okamoto senpai,you're an exception."Keito nod smiling"Oh!and don't late for dinner Nii-sama "Megu turn back again and walk away.

"Ja na"Satoru wave to her sister.

"See you around,senior Okamoto."Megu wave without turning her head.

Keito chuckled"See you,fangirl janai no imouto"

Hhhhh.................hha.................................hate..Hate......HATE???????!!!!!!!

"I told you she hates me"Satoru said sighed.

"She didn't hate you,she hate ALL OF US!!!!"

"Does this mean...no kiss????"Hikaru ask again which this time resulting him triple the amount of smacks he gets earlier.

From that moment on Hikaru remorse and never again dare asking about kisses.

"Heyy...anyone see my pocky?"
No
sora
sora
Tomodachi
Tomodachi

Back to top Go down