Clubbix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumi in Boy's Kingdom-chapter 1

Go down

Megumi in Boy's Kingdom-chapter 1 Empty Megumi in Boy's Kingdom-chapter 1

Post by sora Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:36 pm

CHAPTER 1-I'm an idol's sister

"Yo Fuji,.Did you watch the game yesterday?"
"Morning Fuji,.How about some basketball practice?"
"Fuji,I think I need to cancel karate practice this Saturday.Tell others,ok?"

--MEGUMI POV---

Based on those talk above you must've imagine me as lively sporty teenage boy.WRONG!! unfortunately I'm a 100% straight girl.So,why do I love soccer,play basketball and into karate??

Here's why,I live with my dad .My mom pass away when I was 9 . I am the only girl in the house so I need to take care all the man.Couldn't be help as I have 3 very Very hyperactive brothers to control and that had change me physically and emotionally masculine than average girl should have. Basically I destined to be a princess in a Boys Kingdom.Yup..........WHY ME!!!!!

"KYAAAA!!!!!!"

I almost fell down from my chair.What the...

" Ryosuke-sama!!Takaki-sama!!! Daiki-sama!!"the 'plastic' squealing around like hungry mouse.Sama??what are you guys?their servant??

"Geez,let me guess,a new cover shot of Hey Say Jump." I sunk back to my seat.

Ayumu chuckled.She shook her head."Now,let me guess,still don't like them?"

I flashed out the sheepiest smile ever and node.Another squeel coming from those 'plastic'.Annoying!!

"Oh come on,those Johnny just waayy to girly for me. I mean,look at their face,I almost considering Chinen to be my sister in-law." Ayu clutching her stomach and covering her mouth from laugh .

"And that Yamada dude,he's a what? 15 ,and why the hell did they make him sang those Asia No Yoru,freaakyy.."i shivering my hand as prove and this have caused Ayumu tearing from too much laughter.

"Don't make me mention Takaki.HE GOT SCARED OF BUGS??!!!I bet when he go for a date he scream 'kyaaa' and faint on the spot"At that point Ayumu already punching the wall try to stop before the whole school hear her giggling.

"Your brother one of them those Johnny."Ayumu stiffen her laugh to be serious"And you do realize that your family is the one handling Johnny"

If only those 'plastic' know about this.

"Blehh.The elders force him join to Johnny,you think he will let the the 4th generation of Johnny's empire heir making money for company's enemy?Its do or die situation ,Ayu. "Ayumu nod as she understand my point.

"But still.."Ayumu continue disapproving my hateness

"But...I like Ikuta Toma." I cut in before Ayumu start rambling more "He's Johnny right?Still angry why they won't give him debut."Crap!! I just slip my mouth with that name!

" HE doesn't need debut!!!"Ayumu suddenly got up .Oh damn it,did I just..

"Did you hear about the new butai,Tomasu kakkoii!!!! And I heard he want to do new drama.HAH!! in your face stupid fan ignoring him all those time!Have you seen my journal new layout. Damn you are right,it's Tomasu.Ahh!!!!! I already bought 'Maou' DVD set.Megu,why don't we watch them together this Saturday.Oh wait,can you make him sign them for me? Sayaka is so going to ....."

Yeah,I just did...

As you can see,My friend too,is an avid fangirl ..Seriously I need to learn to shut my mouth sometimes.And Ayu?she didn't stop the entire day.

AFTER SCHOOL

Megumi packed her bag as fast as she can before darting out from the classroom.Just as she step pass the door someone shouting.

"Megu,wait"Megumi turned around and saw Ayumu cathing up behind her.

"Rushing again?"Ayumu pat Megumi's shoulder as she reach her.

"Uhnn.Coming?"Megumi turn her heels and start walking.Ayumu smile and followed her.

As they walk to the the school gate ,Megu notice some girls rushing on the same direction too.Followed by other group then another one leaving both of them wondering.

"Why are they...??"Ayumu raised her eyebrow.

It didn't took to answer Ayumu's question as suddenly someone shouting "Satoru-sama!!!!!"

"No..he..did..not.."Megumi chanting angrily under her breath before darting to gate.Ayumu knew what happen since this wasn't really the first time.She quickly catching up furious-looking Megumi .

As they arrive ,the school gate are literally drown by fangirl tides.Megumi and Ayumu force themselves to get through the flailing ocean of girl screaming "I love you!!!" and "Marry me!!"

As they successfully get away .Megumi and Ayumu running to a prince-like tall boy who was waiting .He notice them smile and give out a flying kiss which resulting major "KYAAA!!!!" .

"Nii-sama,WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!!"

Satoru' smile faded and replaced by disappointed look."What?!I just want to pick you up"

"KYAAA!!!Satoru-sama wants to pick his sister!!!!"

Oh for heaven sake,shut up already!!!

"But.." needless to say the two siblings start bickering.

Before they know it the screaming girls starting to lost control and getting nearer.Ayumu knew no time can be waste.She grab both sibling's hand and yell"Fight later,RUN!!!"

They manage to escape after a few turn and decide to rest on a bench desperate for air.

Megumi grabbed Satoru's collar and pull him roughly"For..the..31th..time..DON"T COME NEAR MY SCHOOL!!!YOU'RE A FREAKIN IDOL FOR HEAVEN SAKE?!! "

"My intention is to go home with you.that's all..."

"........."Megumi lost her words.It's true,Satoru was only trying to be a good big brother.

"Well,one thing that I like from knowing an idol,you can never be fat"

"Huh??"said Megumi and Satoru unisonly while staring Ayumu.

" WHAT??!!It's true!Running from fans really help with my diet.See?I lost 5 kg already"Ayumu got up while posing around the siblings to show her waist."Satoru,come to our school more often ok?"Ayumu give thumbs up to Satoru as sign of approval.

"NOOO!!"Megumi yell panickly.

Satoru punched his fists to air"Yosh!! next time I'll bring along other Johnny.Taiga?Nehh..his school too far..I know,Kenta!.oh wait I don't even know which one he attend..what about.."Ayumu quickly added"Tomasu,ne,make him drive for you."But Satoru shook his head "No hope,he's too busy with butai rehearsal"Ayumu pouted"Uhh!uhh! I know how about..."

Megumi sigh."They completely ignore me.."

FUJISHIMA MEGUMI NOTE OF THE DAY>>>>>>>HAVING IDOL AS BROTHER?? SUCK...............

Sky drabble: I always want to write about how it feel of being a family or someone close to idol but not as girlfriend or boyfriend or anything similar.(I mean realistically they CANT have one) .

P/S:Fujishima is the surname of Johnny Kitagawa's niece,Julie.F.Kitagawa(but I don't write this story based on living person)

[i]
sora
sora
Tomodachi
Tomodachi

Back to top Go down