Clubbix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES FOR MEMBERS [ All members read this first ]

Go down

RULES FOR MEMBERS [ All members read this first ] Empty RULES FOR MEMBERS [ All members read this first ]

Post by apple_red Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:12 pm

By Snow_pink

Hello everyone….Welcome To CLUBBIX….

For all of you members, the following rules are just the basic rules. Meaning, all of these will have to be followed throughout the whole forum. Other sections have their own rules depend on the moderators incharged. Remember that when post appropriate things, make sure the right thing is done. Do the mature thing and do the nice things. If you don't like what's being said or what you see, just leave it alone. If you wanna complain, PM the admin or the mods.We’re not going to eat you or kill you ne….^^

So.....

Here are the Basic Rules….

BE NICE
There is absolutely no bashing and no hating in this whole forum. Be respectful towards the other members, meaning no bashing, sexist, racist or hateful remarks. This is a not a forum for that.

SPAMMING AND ADVERTISING
Spamming in Clubbix definition is post that only contain less than 5 words.No double posting, no copying, no went off topic and pasting the same replies or topics. Have nice comment that requires some thought. Please avoid post that contain emoticon than words itself. Advertising you site isn't allowed here.

QUOTING

You are not allowed to quote images. You need to consider those who have slow connections. Plus it makes the forum run slow.So,just quote words.

gots it?

ACCOUNTS
Each member only can have one account. Only 1 IP address for one account.

POSTING IMAGES
If you are going to post images or graphics, please consider resize your image or use upload button.Do not post heavy image .Lets not forget about other members that use dial-up connection.

FOLLOW OTHER FORUM RULES.
Remember the basic rules also must be followed.

REPLIES AND NEW TOPICS
Only post in English please unless in Country corner.If you wanna post in your language outside Country Corner,please provide translation. Romanji is okay as long as you do not post foreign characters.

Your avatar width cannot exceed 150 pixels,the height cannot exceed 200 pixels and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.

SIGNATURE
You cannot have more than three graphics.

CREDIT
If you are gonna share, make sure you credit your sources. If credit is not available, just put n.c.n (no credit necessary) or credit yourself if they're truly from you.

HONESTY
We really hate liars. If you're just here to fool others with your lies, you might as well just leave this forum before you get caught. Especially when it comes to saying you know or met HSJ. Show proof of meeting them or knowing them.I’m talking from my own experience that someone wanna fooled me by saying she is a Japanese girl and etc..But we mind you,cheater..Our members are not easy to be fooled.

SPOILERS
Spoiler tag is available.If you wanna post a very long post (except fanfic and etc),please use spoiler tag.However, I don't want anyone putting spoilers to all your posts or topics..haha

Violation of rules may result you in a warning without notice.

Rules are subject to change, additional rules may be added in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR MULTIMEDIA

By Keirin and Apple-san

Tag for Multimedia

Please put tags on your multimedia post. Example:

[Hey! Say! JUMP] Mayonaka no Shadow boy mp3
[KAT-TUN] LIPS PV Making
[NEWS] Happy Birthday PV

and etc etc..

Discography Thread

Please put tags for like up there *points to tags for multimedia* for discography..

Manner

I know there will be leeches here... and to avoid that dont forget to be polite and say "thank you" Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THREAD

by Apple-san

General thread

Clubbix staff gave the members permission to open general thread for every members. Example:

- Kamenashi Kazuya .. flexible!
------
" Talks everything about Kame here~ this is general thread for Kame fans! "
And you must put description in it (general thread description). So, anybody
wouldnt get confused with it Smile .

However, there will be no general thread for JE artist if there has someone has opened same general thread.

Btw.. please do pm us if you guys want to open general thread.. we'll help you out. Smile

About thread

and please, no spamming are allowed. That means, no off-topic talks here.

Example: thread:Kis-My-Ft2 Members Weight
post on 5th page: "wow! my weight has reduced down to 5kg within a month!"

and our apologies, we have to say no for that. Spamming isnt allowed in all over forums on the internet. Oh, btw.. you can spam in Tribe Section and Clubbix Lobby ONLY. But, don't get too far from the topic in Clubbix Lobby, we consider it as "spam", yea?

Tag

Please put tags on your topic for special post. Ex, [Game].

Happy posting! Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
apple_red
apple_red
Admin

Back to top Go down